Today I wanted to share a healthy recipe for a Healthy Chickpea Salad that I saw in my latest copy of Bodyfit Magazine. It tastes just as delicious as it is good for you.
For the salad:
– 400g can organic chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
– 1 red peppers, finely chopped
– 1 yellow pepper, finely chopped
– 1 small red onion, finely chopped
– 3 spring onions, chopped
– 2 tbsp of fresh coriander, chopped
– 40g fresh rocket
For the dressing:
– 1 tbsp hemp oil
– 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
– 1 tsp whole grain mustard
Simply combine everything and drizzle over the dressing when ready to serve.