Don’t get me wrong, I love our home, yet I can’t wait for the day we move into somewhere new that is exactly what we want (and not just within our mortgage budget). I can’t wait to find THAT HOUSE, the one with the bay windows, high ceilings, range in the kitchen and ample room for studies (my blogging and makeup room to be exact) and a dressing room (for all my handbags..haha).
One thing I do want to continue from our current house is our neutral colour palette with small touches of colour in accessories and artwork. Gold is a colour I would really love to incorporate. It goes with pretty much every other colour and works for all seasons.
I’ve collected together some of my favourite items from around the web to share with you and give you some inspiration if you’re also looking to add a touch of gold to your home.
- Celeste Gold Mirror getfullyfurnished.com
- Tall Geometry Vase roseandgrey.co.uk
- Gabriella Sequin Cushion primark.com
- Gold Dot Pillow caitlinwilson.com
- Sword Pendant getfullyfurnished.com
- Marble Drum Side Table roseandgrey.co.uk
- Pineapple-shaped glass jar h&m.com
- Penguins Gold Foil Print UyenoMiyoshi Etsy