Welcome back for another Scavenger Hunt.
Going Back in Time
Something Just for Me
– ½ avocado
– ½ cup fresh baby spinach leaves
– ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
– ½ cup unsweetened soy milk
– ½ scoop (20g) vanilla flavored whey protein
– ¼ cup pasteurized egg whites
2 heaping tbsp extra dark cocoa powder
1 tbsp flaxseed meal
What to do:
– Add all ingredients of part one to your blender or food processor and process until smooth (a mini blender might not cut it here… spinach and mint leaves do take up a lot of room. You need the real arsenal for this one!)
– Transfer half of that mixture into a separate container and reserve.
– Add the cocoa powder and flax seed meal to what’s left in your blender or food processor and process until smooth.
– Pour half of that into a serving glass. Top with reserved mint mixture. Finish with the rest of the chocolate.
I found this on the healthy foodie.
Best Part of My Day
Ok so I know I missed out day and night but my mind was a blank on it.