Luke and I made a little treat today. We got the recipe from Eric Lanlard’s Cake Boy website.
They are so yummy!!
Ingredients -Makes 16 squares
– 100g (3½oz) unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
– 200g (7oz) milk chocolate, broken into pieces
– 200g (7oz) chocolate chip cookies lightly crushed
– 100g (3½oz) mini marshmallows (the coloured ones are best)
– 100g (3½oz) red glacé cherries
– 100g (3½oz) golden sultanas
For the decoration
– Extra marshmallows, cherries and chocolate chips
– 35g (1¼oz) white chocolate, melted
Preparation time: 15 minutes, + chilling
– Grease an 18cm (7in) square baking tin with extra butter, and line, base and sides with baking paper.
– Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. Melt the butter and mix into the melted chocolate, and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
-Stir the crushed cookies, the mini marshmallows, cherries and sultanas into the cooled chocolate mix.
– Transfer to the prepared tin, press down and allow to cool, then chill for at least 2 hours until fully set.
– Once set, cover the top with a mixture of marshmallows, cherries and chocolate chips, and drizzle with melted white chocolate. When set once more, slice into 16 squares.